Last Updated: 05-10-16
Protecting your data, privacy and financial details is very important to us.
This policy (together with our Site Terms and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data we collect from you or from others about you, or that you provide to us, during or in relation to your use of the website www.tabl.com, including all services accessible through the website, (the “Site”).
Please read the following carefully to understand the types of information we collect from you, how we use that information and the circumstances under which we will share it with third parties. By visiting the Site, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
For the purpose of the relevant data protection legislation, the data controller shall be Tabl Limited of Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, A402.A, SE16 4DG. Our ICO registration number is: ZA039786. Capitalised terms shall have the meaning given to them in the Site Terms.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms or participating in public forums on the Site, contributing User Content or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes (but is not limited to) information you provide when you register to use the Site, purchase Products on the Site, share data via the Site’s social media functions and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, address and phone number, as well as information about your interests and preferences related to the Site.
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); items and Vendors you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, social media providers, business partners, sub-contractors in technical and payment, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. We may also collect information about you from your friends who use an invitation feature on the Site.
Please note that we only collect and store limited payment card details (namely the last four digits and expiry date of your payment card). All other bank account information is handled by our third party payment processors in accordance with their privacy policies.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· to provide you with the goods, services and information that you request from us;
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods, services and information we or our selected third parties feel may interest you, but only where you have consented to this;
· to notify you about changes to the Site;
· to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve the Site, including to ensure that relevant content is presented to you, and in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
· as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you and third parties; and
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may also share your information with:
· our customers (including vendors/ hosts), business partners, service providers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; and
· analytic providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to selected third parties in the following circumstances:
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· if Tabl Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Site Terms and any other documents referred to on it; or
· to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tabl Limited, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Aggregate and anonymous data
For example, we do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1).
Where we store your personal data
The personal data that we collect from or otherwise gather about you is stored in secure servers located within the European Economic Area.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We restrict access of your personal information to those our employees who have a business reason for knowing such information. We continuously educate and train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and privacy of personal data. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from any unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
Access to information
Depending on applicable laws, you may have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee (maximum £10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.