Under GDPR, EU data subjects are entitled to exercise the following rights:
- Right of Access: Find out what kind of personal information is held about you and get a copy of this information.
- Right of Rectification: Ask for your information to be updated or corrected, where applicable.
- Right to Data Portability: Receive a copy of the information which you have provided under contract so that you can provide that information to another organization.
- Right to Restrict Use: Ask for your personal information to stop being used in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information about you is incorrect or the use is unlawful.
- Right to Object: Objecting to use of your information (where a party is processing it on legitimate interest basis) and to have your personal information deleted.
- Right to Erasure: In certain circumstances, you may also have your personal information deleted.
If you would like access or to discuss anything related to the above points you can contact Tabl at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond as quickly, within reason, to let you know we are looking into your request, with a resolution in no more than 30 days. Additionally you can visit the Information Commissioner's Office website for more information on your rights under GDPR.